CBO is a leading Channel Islands-based management consultancy. We specialise in programme and project management, and also provide business analysis, change management, organisational consultancy and data protection expertise.
We are widely recognised for the quality of our services, and consequently have seen consistent growth in client demand since we established in 2011.
CBO is looking for a project manager to join our team. If you are a qualified and experienced project manager who is well-organised, self-motivated and practically minded, we want to hear from you.
CBO is primarily looking for a permanent employee in this role, but we are also very keen to hear from individuals who have the skills we need and would be interested in working for CBO as a self-employed associate.
Who is CBO looking for?
CBO is looking for an individual with:
- The ability to lead projects and work directly with client representatives.
- Experience as a project manager or management consultant. Normally, this includes three years or more directly relevant experience and associated professional qualifications.
- Individuals with
- good attention to detail and organisation
- strong analytical skills – blended with a practically minded approach to work
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- a focus on the needs of the customer, including a willingness to travel when required (primarily within the Channel Islands).
What do we offer?
Joining CBO offers successful candidates the opportunity of working for a high-quality and well-established management consultancy within the Channel Islands. We provide our employees with an attractive package, which includes:
- Generous remuneration, including a transparent bonus scheme.
- Five days of ‘charity/community leave’ on top of annual leave.
- The opportunity to work with our broad range of private and public sector clients, on numerous and varied projects.
- A career with a Channel Islands-focused employer.
- Joining a friendly team of highly skilled and qualified peers.
- Working for an employer with a proven focus on delivering the highest quality work, whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
CBO also has a proven model of developing and sustaining strong relationships with self-employed associates, which reflects their personal requirements.
To find out more, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.