CBO is recruiting Project Managers.
We are looking for people who love planning and delivering change, with experience of project management work.
We will provide successful candidates with training and support to complement their existing experience, so that they continue to develop their career and thrive as Project Managers. We believe that the very best for our team translates to the very best for our clients.
We are open to applicants who are already living in, or are willing to relocate to, the Channel Islands.
Part-time applicants willing to contract to at least 25 hours per week will also be considered.
CBO is the independent trusted partner in the Channel Islands for management consultancy. We have a great team with supportive staff, real industry expertise and the drive to find meaningful, long-lasting solutions. We deliver the highest quality business analysis, project management, consultancy, change management and assurance services to a wide range of local and international clients, who are at the forefront of what we do.
Founded 12 years ago, we have matured into a 25-person dynamic team regularly delivering major projects for local and national, blue-chip, public and private sector organisations.
We focus on recruiting the right people: those who have skills that will benefit our clients, the desire and ability to develop those skills further, and the right personality for our friendly, collaborative and professional team. We believe working at CBO is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking, positive and often, buzzing environment.
CBO will provide a fantastic home for you to build your career as a professionally qualified Project Manager. In this role, you will receive:
- Diverse and stimulating experience working for clients across sectors
- The opportunity to work alongside, and be supported by, an internal community of Project Managers with a wide range of specialisms and skills
- A holistic approach to professional development, including mentoring and training
- First-class equipment and office facilities
- Open-minded remuneration, with a competitive base salary, meaningful pension contributions and a transparent bonus scheme
- Support to work flexibly. This includes being open to applicants who wish to work part-time
- Five days’ Charity & Community Leave, providing you with the opportunity to contribute to initiatives close to your heart, on top of a standard 25 days’ annual leave
To find out more about the role, please read our job description here. Want to be part of the team?
Submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange an initial conversation.
The closing date for applications is 30th September 2023.