CBO is a leading Channel Islands-based management consultancy. We delivery high quality project management, consultancy, business analysis, change management and assurance services to a wide range of local and international clients.
We are widely recognised for the quality of our services, and have consequently seen consistent growth in client demand since we were established in 2011. This growth has continued during 2020 as our clients, across sectors, prioritise the changes they need in response to Covid-19, and we predict a busy and stimulating year in 2021.
CBO is looking for two project managers to join our team. If you are a qualified and experienced project manager who is well-organised, self-motivated and practically minded, we want to hear from you.
CBO is primarily looking for permanent employees in these roles, but we are also keen to hear from individuals who have the skills we need and would be interested in working for CBO as a self-employed associate.
Who is CBO looking for?
CBO is looking for individuals with:
- The ability to lead projects and work directly with client representatives.
- A minimum of three years’ demonstrable experience as a project manager or management consultant.
- Project management or closely associated qualifications (APM, PMI or Axelos) with evidence of application in professional life.
- Individuals with:
- good attention to detail and organisation
- strong analytical skills – blended with a practically minded approach to work
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- a focus on the needs of the customer, including a willingness to travel when required (primarily within the Channel Islands).
- Currently resident in Guernsey, or who have the relevant residency or employment status to allow them to do so.
What do we offer?
Joining CBO offers successful candidates the opportunity of working for a high-quality and values-based management consultancy within the Channel Islands. We pride ourselves on the quality, reliability and value of the services we provide our clients. Equally, we are committed to being an excellent employer. Key elements of the support our team enjoy are:
- access to a broad range of internationally-recognised training, allowing them to perform to the top of their abilities;
- support to work flexibly in a manner that supports their professional autonomy and personal commitments;
- fair remuneration, in which personal contribution to the company’s success is recognised and rewarded.
We provide our employees with an attractive package, which includes:
- A generous financial package, including a transparent bonus scheme.
- A highly supportive environment for professional development, with generous training allowances and a fully-integrated CPD scheme
- Five days of ‘charity/community leave’ on top of 25 days of annual leave.
- The opportunity to work with our broad range of private and public sector clients, on numerous and varied projects.
- Joining a friendly, supportive and professionally-stimulating team of highly skilled and qualified peers.
- Working for an employer with a proven focus on delivering the highest quality work, whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
CBO also has a proven model of developing and sustaining strong relationships with self-employed associates, based upon personal requirements and work/life situation. If your preference is to work on an associate basis then we would still love to hear from you.
To find out more, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.