CBO is a leading Channel Islands-based management consultancy. We deliver high quality project management, consultancy, business analysis, change management and assurance services to a wide range of local and international clients.
We are widely recognised for the quality of our services, and have consequently seen consistent growth in demand since we were established in 2011. This growth has continued during 2020 and 2021 as our clients, across sectors, make wide-ranging and critical changes to their business models in response to Covid-19, changing regulatory demands, and volatility in the environment in which they operate.
CBO is growing to meet this demand. We have recently run a successful recruitment campaign to increase our internal team of qualified and experienced project managers. We are now complementing this by broadening our network of Associate Consultants, who work on specific engagements for CBO on a self-employed basis.
We have a long and positive track record of working with Associate Consultants. We ensure that they have the support and tools needed of them to succeed in the work they do on behalf of CBO, and have the opportunity to work closely with our talented and vibrant team. We balance this with a commitment to understand the professional and personal commitments that every individual has, and ensure that we offer our Associates opportunities that align with their skills and needs.
Who is CBO looking for?
CBO are keen to meet with self-employed project managers and management consultants, to identify those individuals who have the right skills, experience and attitude to form part of CBO’s team, and are interested in the opportunity we might be able to offer them.
We are looking for individuals who are currently resident in the Channel Islands, and have:
- The ability to play a core part in our project teams, lead assignments, and work directly with client representatives.
- A minimum of 3 years’ demonstrable and directly related professional experience. Associated project management or closely associated qualifications (APM, PMI or Axelos) are strongly desirable.
- Individuals with
- good attention for detail and organisation
- strong analytical skills – blended with a practically-minded approach to work
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- a focus on the needs of the customer, including a willingness to travel when required (primarily within the Channel Islands).
What do we offer?
Associates working with CBO experience the benefits of:
- working with a high-quality and well established management consultancy within the Channel Islands;
- delivering stimulating work for our blue-chip private and public sector clients, alongside CBO’s talented team;
- a robust and proven set of support arrangements for Associates.
To find out more, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.